1. Students should notify campus personnel that they need to contact the Campus Crime Stoppers hotline. (956) 580-5425
2. The student will not be asked to provide any personal information i.e. name, home address, school ID, or phone number.
3. The student will be asked to provide as much information as possible on the suspect (clothing, hair color, school or classroom, brief account of the incident witnessed).
4. The student will be issued a number code for future use when inquiring about the case.
5. If the information provided by the student leads to an arrest, the student is eligible for a cash reward.