La Joya I.S.D. Campus Crime Stoppers Inc. is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization. The funds to operate the program are generated by individual and corporate donations. In addition, La Joya I.S.D. Campus Crime Stoppers is a certified program through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division. The certification allows us to collect monthly fees from the Hidalgo County Probation Department. These fees are used for payoffs.
Hosting successful fundraisers is the key in funding our advertising, promotional items, board training and our 24/7 call center. We continue to strive to:
- Provide a safe and anonymous avenue for students to report crimes.
- Keep our students aware of our program.
- Provide a safe learning environment.
Become a SPONSOR!
You can show your support for La Joya ISD Campus Crime Stoppers Inc.
Here's what we offer you:
- Bronze: For $10 per month ($120 per year) your banner ad will be placed in rotation on our website. Each time a page is viewed a different sponsor's banner will show. You can even have your banner linked to your webpage. This is an excellent, inexpensive way to show your community support!
- Silver: For $15 per month ($180 per year) you will receive two ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - you can have your Business Name, Description, Location, Phone Number, and Website Address/Link listed on our Sponsors Page (sorted Alphabetically). This lets your neighbors know you support the Crime Stoppers Mission to make our community safer.
- Gold: For $25 per month ($300 per year) you will receive three ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - your Business will be listed near the top of our Sponsors Page - before the alphabetically sorted sponsors.
- Platinum: For $40 per month ($480 per year) you will receive four ad placements in our banner rotation - AND - your Business will be listed at the top of our Sponsors Page - before the alphabetically sorted sponsors.
Help Support the Crime Stoppers Program
Please become a Sponsor
Email the program's coordinator, and let him know what type of Sponsor you want to become, and he will get back to you with all the details on how to proceed.